February 11, 2018 @ 11:00 am – 4:30 pm
3663 SW Dilley Rd
Forest Grove, OR 97116
$75 per couple; $60 for Laurelwood Society Club Members
Create your very own blend with your sweetheart, friend or anyone who just loves wine.
Try your hand at making your own Pinot Noir blend from the vineyard’s best sources on Sunday, February 11.
Once you’ve perfected your custom cuvee, the winemaking team will bottle it, complete with a personalized label for you to take home that day. Additional bottles of your blend may be purchased.
$75 per couple
$60 for Laurelwood Society Club Members
Reserve Your Blending Time Now
*Due to the popularity of this event, advanced reservations are required. Select your preferred time slot when purchasing online. Each couple will have about 90 minutes to create their special blend before the next group is seated.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.