March 5, 2016 @ 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
2025 SE 7th Ave
Portland, OR 97214
$15 for Blending Workshop & Tasting // $10 for Open House Tasting only
Join Willful Wine Co. and winemaker Pam Walden to learn how to blend wine, then stick around to taste our brand new 2014 vintage releases! Pam will discuss how she chooses and constructs the perfect blends, then you try your hand at being the winemaker and create your own blend to bottle and take home. Afterwards, we will be tasting all Willful's current releases paired with local cheese and charcuterie in the wine lounge until 7pm.
Blending Workshop from 2pm to 3pm (RSVP required, limited availability)
Open House from 4pm to 7pm (everyone welcome, bring your friends!)
Event is FREE for our Club Members + up to 3 guests.
**TASTING FEE IS REFUNDABLE WITH PURCHASE OF WINE AT THE EVENT**
Email Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Hope to see you there!
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.