January 19, 2019 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Youngberg Hill Cellar
829 NE 5th St #700
McMinnville, OR 97128
The youth of barrel samples gives you a window to the future wine. This rare opportunity gives you an idea of what it means to be a winemaker: the wine is in an unresolved state, and a bit of sleuthing is necessary. You’ll experience an in-depth knowledge of how the wines play in its selected barrel. Sampling wines from the barrels, you’ll begin to see part of the overall process in the Cellar.
Nibbles provided by Valley Commissary.
Reservations are required. Tickets on sale now through January 16.
This event begins promptly at 3 pm.
We will meet at the Cellar – 829 5th St, Suite 700, McMinnville, OR 97148.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.