August 9, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
23924 Territorial Rd
Monroe, OR 97456
Bring your family and friends out August 9th for a fun-filled night of Pinot, Pizza and Trivia! Enjoy a glass of your favorite Benton-Lane wine while matching wits with other players and show us what you know!
Greg from Oregon Trivia will be your trivia host and he will offer fun, challenging trivia covering every topic under the sun – both teams and individuals are welcome. Trivia starts at 6:30 pm.
We will fire up the Pizza oven and serve up our delicious artisan Pizzas beginning at 5:30 pm. We will also have salads, cheese and charcuterie plates and dessert available for purchase.
Please no outside food or alcohol during this event.
21 & OVER EVENT . . . . . . . . . . . . NO PETS PLEASE
Seating is limited so call 541-847-5792 to reserve your spot.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.