July 15, 2018 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
16161 NE McDougall Rd
Dayton, OR 97114
Join us for an artist reception with Michele Currie on Sunday, July 15 from 5 – 7 pm.
As a member of the vibrant fine arts community in Portland for more than two decades, Michele primarily works with acrylics, but often uses charcoal, ink, and papier mache in her paintings, which range from landscapes to still life to figures.
Guests will enjoy a complimentary pour of wine and light appetizers while viewing the collection. Wine by the glass will also be available for purchase.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.