September 7, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Ruby Vineyard & Winery
30088 SW Egger Rd
Hillsboro, OR 97123
$100/$90 for Wine Club Members
Join us for our 3rd Annual Harvest Dinner, Ruby’s largest dinner event of the year!
This year the talented chef Adam Ruplinger of Steamboat Inn and Trellis Catering will cook up a family-style, multi-course dinner featuring our humanely raised pork, organically grown vegetables and herbs, and wild salmon. Ruby wine will be presented by our winemaker himself, Andrew Kirkland, and served alongside each course. We will kick off the dinner with appetizers starting at 5:30PM, followed by a seated family-style dinner and finished with dessert.
We can’t think of a better way to celebrate this wonderful time of year than inviting you and your guests out for a delicious meal perfectly paired with some of our favorite wines. Tickets are on sale now! Save your seat at the table to celebrate local food and wine.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.