February 14, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Plum Hill Vineyards
6505 SW Old Highway 47
Gaston, OR 97119
Join us for our 10th Annual Valentines Day Dinner Celebration!
A glass of wine is included with your entrée. Additional wine is available for purchase.
(Please pay special attention to the ticket options when purchasing: Tickets are entree specific, so each ticket will reflect the entree you choose)
Plated Salad- Blackberry & Apple Salad
Plated Soup course – Tomato Bisque
Choice of Entrée served with seasonal vegetables –
- OPTION 1 – Beef Tenderloin with a Pinot Noir Glaze with horseradish and peppercorn sauce.
- OPTION 2 – Herb crusted salmon with aioli mustard dill sauce.
- OPTION 3 – Vegetarian Selection: Polenta with mushroom ragu.
Dessert – Chocolate Tulip cup filled with chocolate mousse & berries.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.