During our Pinot in the City event, we are partnering with the Environmental Media Association to support the promotion of sustainable lifestyle choices and education regarding the power of “green” and the path to a healthier planet.
About the Environmental Media Association
EMA believes that television, film, and music provide a pathway for the entertainment community to affect positive change in creative and influential ways. As Willamette Valley wineries bring their wines to southern California, we are thrilled to connect with this powerful message and to support the efforts of EMA. Read more on the EMA website.
Purchase raffle tickets to benefit EMA and for your chance to win the following package. Click here to purchase tickets.
Willamette Wine Country Beyond Compare
- Instant Wine Cellar: 120 bottles of wine from top wineries in the Willamette Valley – 60 bottles of Pinot Noir and 60 bottles of mixed white wines.
- Sparkling wine awaiting two couples for two-nights at The Allison Inn & Spa in deluxe king accommodations with fireplace, 6 foot soaking tub and terrace/balcony.
- Private dinner with two winemakers at the Chef’s Table in The Allison’s acclaimed restaurant, Jory. Five-course tasting menu paired with their featured wines.
- Relaxing morning in The Allison Spa with a $150 credit toward the treatments of your choice.
- Private tasting at Domaine Serene, followed by lunch and a private tasting at Domaine Drouhin Oregon.
- Tour and tasting of Brittan Vineyards and Winderlea Vineyard Wines at their urban facility in McMinnville with winemaker Robert Brittan. Dinner at Winderlea Vineyard & Winery with proprietors Donna Morris & Bill Sweat and Robert & Ellen Brittan, where one of the region’s acclaimed chefs will prepare a private, wine-focused dinner consisting of the freshest, local ingredients.
- Use of a Lexus test-drive vehicle during your stay.