To promote, enhance, and protect the prestige of Willamette Valley wines and to support our members and community.
Pillars & Committees
- Branding – create preference for and promote a clear and consistent brand of Willamette Valley wines and the region
- Tourism – increase high-quality wine tourism
- Industry Collaboration – collaborate with other industry organizations
- Community Relations – increase perception of the Willamette Valley wine industry as an asset to the community
- Membership – provide member value
- Advocacy – advocate for the Willamette Valley wine industry
The WVWA communicates a unified, consistent message that promotes the Willamette Valley wines and region. This message is spread through printed materials, public relations, web and social media marketing, advertising, and special events. Members benefit from ongoing strategic promotions in each of these areas.
The Association has the opportunity to serve as the collective voice of its members on issues of importance to the wine industry and advocate for policies and legislation that support Willamette Valley wineries and their future.
By promoting communication and coordination between sub-AVAs and other winery associations, the WVWA supports the Willamette Valley brand throughout the region. Members benefit from partnerships with industry organizations such as Oregon Wine Board, IPNC, Oregon Pinot Camp, and ¡Salud!
Winery entities whose principle place of business is in the Willamette Valley AVA, selling wine made from Willamette Valley grapes under a brand name owned by that entity.
Commercial growers of vinifera wine grapes in the Willamette Valley.
Businesses integrally related to Willamette Valley wine tourism, offering dining, lodging, transportation/tours, specialty tasting/shopping, or wine tourism activities.
Entities that support and provide services to the Willamette Valley wine and grape industry. Click here to register as an industry partner.
CONTACT the WVWA
Contact us if you are interested in joining or would like more information regarding membership and fees.