The mission of the Willamette Valley Wineries Association is to promote, enhance and protect the prestige of Willamette Valley wines and to support our members and community.
WVWA membership resources enable the following activities and efforts to support this mission:
- Branding – create preference for and promote a clear and consistent brand of Willamette Valley wines and the region.
- Tourism Promotion – draw visitors to the Willamette Valley wine country.
- Industry Collaboration – work with other industry organizations to increase efficiency and effectiveness of association initiatives.
- Community Relations – support the people of our region and increase perception of the Willamette Valley wine industry as an asset to the community.
- Membership – provide member value across membership categories.
- Advocacy – monitor issues, inform members, initiate discussion and advocate on behalf of the Willamette Valley wine industry.
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES & BENEFITS
Winery entities whose principle place of business is in the Willamette Valley AVA, selling wine made from Willamette Valley grapes under a brand name owned by that entity. View benefits and dues
Commercial growers of vinifera wine grapes in the Willamette Valley. View benefits and dues
Businesses integrally related to Willamette Valley wine tourism, offering dining, lodging, transportation/tours, specialty tasting/shopping or wine tourism activities. View benefits and dues