The Willamette Valley has printed a first-ever vineyard map of the entire Willamette Valley.
Hashtags & Links
- This is the first time a full-size vineyard map of the entire Willamette Valley has been produced.
- The map features the six American Viticultural Areas (AVAs) and the nearly 700 vineyards within the Willamette Valley.
- The Willamette Valley has been awarded Wine Region of the Year by Wine Enthusiast magazine, and here is a map worthy of that honor.
- Extensive vineyard sourcing information was compiled by everyvine.com, and most of the Valley’s nearly 700 vineyards can be found on this print.
- The map was designed by artist John Fisher and includes a geologic cross-section by Timothy Cross.
- The map showcases the varied soil types, geography, and geologic complexity of the region.
- The individual AVAs are separated and examined more closely on their own,
giving the viewer a detailed perspective of the entire valley, stretching 100 miles from Portland to Eugene.
Diligent detail down to the vineyard blocks themselves and a soil-inspired color palette make this never-before-produced map a great reference tool as well as an impressive wall display.
- The 72”x32” print is available for purchase on the WVWA web site (willamettewines.com).
Images and Graphics
Low res image of map (for emails or newsletter) download .JPG
- Buy one for your Tasting Room/Winery/Office. WVWA winery members can purchase up to 5 maps (for winery use only, no resales) for $50/map (half price), plus shipping. See below for how to order.
- Proudly display the map!
- Post about the Willamette Valley Vineyard Map on your website, feature it on your home page.
- Post a photo on your website of the map where you have it displayed in your winery or tasting room.
- Share the map and link to the purchase page in your email newsletter.
- Do a promotion to your wine club members: Order the map online from the WVWA site and put the code “WINECLUB[your winery name}” in the “comments” section for 15% off the cost of a map (shipping not included). (Regular price is $100 + $15 shipping. With discount it is $85 + $15 shipping.) Discount will be taken when order is processed for shipping. Limit one per customer.
How to order The map USING winery discount
WVWA winery members can order the Willamette Valley AVA map by sending Rick (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email with the number of maps being ordered and the address to which they should be shipped (must be a physical address, not a PO Box). Wineries can order up to 5 maps – for winery use only (not for resale) – at $50 each, plus shipping.
Shipping is $15 for 1, 2, or 3 posters. An additional $15 is required for 4 or 5 posters. Wineries can avoid shipping cost by picking up the posters at our office in Cedar Hills during regular business hours (M-F 9-5), but must arrange for this at least 3 days ahead of time.