Memorial Weekend in the Wine Country
Join us for our 23rd annual Memorial Weekend event, May 25-27, 2013.
More than 150 wineries and tasting rooms will be open across the Willamette Valley for special events, including many small, family-owned wineries that aren’t open year round.
Taste new wines from your favorite labels, sample from the barrel with winemakers, or savor specialty food pairings and live music. Enjoy a winery tour or vineyard picnic while sipping the region’s acclaimed Pinot noir, Pinot gris and other exciting wines. Don’t miss out on the stunning views and special offers available during this weekend celebration!
Plan Your Visit
- Download the Guide to Memorial Weekend in the Wine Country, which includes all winery activities. Click here for the PDF.
- Request a copy of the printed Guide to Memorial Weekend in the Wine Country, which includes all winery activities and a touring map. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your guide. Please include your mailing address.
- Get ready to sip with these wine tasting tips.
- Sign up for a special Memorial Weekend Wine Essentials Class to start your wine tasting experience on the right foot.
- Use the Mobile Wine Tour to navigate to your destinations, offering turn-by-turn directions to our wineries right on your smart phone.