You are invited to sit down with our winemaker, Russell Gladhart to sample Pinot Gris Reserve, Pinot Blanc Reserve and Rosé of Pinot Noir as Futures. These wines are almost ready to bottle, and this is your chance to purchase them by the case at a 20% discount.
Pinot Gris Reserve
Pinot Blanc Reserve
Rosé of Pinot Noir
Each seating will consist of 15 people. Be sure to reserve your seats before they fill. Reservations can be made below.
Accolades from past vintages
- Outstanding: Great Northwest Wines
- Gold Medal: Palate Press 7th Annual Grand Tasting
- Silver Medal: Palate Press 7th Annual Grand Tasting, Cascadia Wine Comp.
- 90 points: Pinot File
- 89 points: Wine Enthusiast
- Sip NW Magazine Best of the Northwest 2016
Smitten Truffles will be sampling chocolates
The Beautiful Pig will be sampling their locally sourced and made charcuterie
Seating times: 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm
These wines will be bottled in early May, and will be ready to pick up or ship in mid May.
Join us from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday, March 18 & 19, 2017. $15 tasting fee, complimentary for Cellar Door Club members and 4 guests.